Starkey Hearing Aids
Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
Our audiologists are experts on Starkey hearing aids with some of the best “made-for-iPhone®” technology on the market! We'll help you determine if Starkey hearing aids with advanced technology like the Livio, Muse, Halo, SoundLens, 3 Series and Ignite models are the right match for you!
Z Series wireless hearing aids. Z Series is the newest range of wireless products from Starkey that feature next generation 900sync™ hearing aid technology. This leads the way in performance, comfort, personalisation and connectivity.
Muse advanced technology. For supreme sound quality and premium features, Muse is Starkey's most advanced technology. Muse can be customised to fit your individual hearing needs and enhance your listening experience in a way that suits you best.
Tustin Hearing Center personalized approach
- 45-day return privilege
- We offer the most current selection of Signia hearing aids
- Doctors of Audiology and Audiology Assistants on staff
Livio and Livio AI
Livio® AI is the world’s first hearing aid that tracks brain and body activity, while also providing superior sound quality. It's the first-ever hearing aid to feature integrated sensors and artificial intelligence to optimize your hearing experience and deliver benefits beyond traditional amplification.
Livio AI provides:
- Body and brain health tracking via your smartphone and the Thrive™ Hearing app
- Superior sound quality, listening clarity, more natural hearing and effortless transitions
- Peace and quiet while amplifying the important things, and helping you better understand conversations
- Streaming of phone calls, music and messages directly to your hearing aids using your smartphone
- The convenience of getting minor adjustments delivered remotely without having to schedule an office visit.
- Rechargeable and reliable hearing aids - delivering 24 hours* of superior hearing on one charge. Available only in the RIC R style.
Muse iQ, Halo iQ, and Soundlens Synergy iQ
There are many benefits to this new iQ line of products including more automatic program changes and more user friendly controls. These new devices use natural cues for spatial awareness and shift the hearing device microphones and programming to allow for clearer speech and a more natural listening experience in various noise environments. It also has given more options for volume control and memory programs to ensure you have a more personalized hearing experience.
Muse iQ hearing aids are available in custom, standard, and rechargeable options. SoundLens Synergy iQ hearing aids offer wearers an invisible, custom fit hearing solution featuring Starkey Hearing Technologies most advanced technology and supreme sound quality. Finally, Halo iQ, powered by Starkey Hearing Technologies’ TruLink 2.4 GHz wireless hearing technology, enable connectivity with iPhone, iPad®, iPod touch®, Apple Watch®, and select Android™ devices, providing the most natural audio experience yet, immersing people in the sounds of the things and places they love most.
Some of the unique benefits Muse offers include:
- High-quality audio experience with exceptional comfort for a personalized listening experience
- Improved phone conversations with ear-to-ear phone streaming
- Wireless functionality and connectivity with SurfLink accessories for remote hearing aid control and streaming capabilities
- A dedicated music memory developed with input from professional musicians for a high-definition music listening experience
- Customizable tinnitus relief with our Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids
- Simultaneous processing of multiple sounds for a unique and comprehensive listening experience that makes speech crisp and clear while preserving the natural sound quality of ambient elements
- Clearer and easier conversations with precise speech audibility and accurate speech detection in difficult listening situations
- No buzzing or whistling
- Durability and dependability with our next-generation moisture and wax repellent, Surface Nanoshield
- Enhanced radio sensitivity for increased streaming range, Muse offers nearly double the streaming range of our previous generation of wireless technology
Call Today To Schedule An Appointment
Special for Single-Sided Hearing Loss
Within the Muse family, the new wireless CROS system offers hearing aids designed specifically to aid patients with single-sided hearing loss. A BiCROS solution is also available and can benefit patients with little to no hearing in one of their ears and hearing loss in their better ear.
Find out if Starkey is right for you! If you are interested in knowing more about Starkey Hearing Aids, call Tustin Hearing Center for your personalized appointment. We work closely with you to have a clear understanding and explanation of your personal hearing situation so we can provide hearing aid recommendations to meet your individual needs, with the complete follow up care that you deserve!