January 31, 2018 Ask the Audiologist
Happy 2018! Thank you to our loyal patients and staff for a wonderful year at THC! We appreciate your loyalty, friendship and con dence you have in us. We also appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to seeing you in 2018! Each year, we look back over the previous year to celebrate our accomplishments, make improvements, and validate “why” we do what we do. In reflecting over the past year, allow me to share some of those moments.
We welcomed Dr.Kasra Abolhosseini, Dr.Alison Goren, and Kristina Kleckner to our team.
- We welcomed 1,122 new patients to our office.
- We were able to introduce and fit 782 patients with new hearing aid technology.
- Our monthly walk-in day program has become a monthly favorite. We were able to provide service to 938 patients during walk-in services.
- This past year our manufacturer partners have provided even more “ Made for iPhone” solutions and the latest in rechargeable options. This opens up a new world of possibilities.
- We have expanded our community outreach and support of community events. We are a member of the Tustin Chamber of Commerce.
- On a personal level, three of our team members became engaged. Dr. Dan Finnegan welcomed his second child, a son, Solomon Finnegan. Dr. Janell Reid welcomed her second grandson, Chase Reid.
- We are happy to announce that our parking situation has significantly improved. Thank you for being tolerant and driving around multiple times to find a spot.
We help you hear better! That is our goal everyday. When you hear better, you live better!