We are open! The world has changed over the past several months and every business has had to rethink and adapt their offerings. With the health and safety of our patients and staff at the top of our minds, below are some of the modifications we’ve made in the time of COVID-19:
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office so we can adhere to the CDC guidelines on social distancing. Patients will be seen by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We will no longer have drop by or walk-in services.
- To ensure social distancing, we have asked that you limit one companion per visit.
- Curbside-like services are available BY APPOINTMENT to clean and check your hearing aids. Call us ahead of time to schedule the appointment. We will have you bring the hearing aids to the door and return them back to your car.
- If you are running low on hearing aid batteries or supplies, they can be picked up at our office. Please CALL US ahead of time.
- We have limited staff in the office so please be patient and we will assist you as quickly as possible.
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks. We are taking temperatures and cleaning all equipment and surfaces after each appointment.
We kindly ask if you have traveled outside of the country or have been exposed to anyone that is ill or has traveled outside of the country that you reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks out. Most importantly, please stay home if you are sick with flu-like symptoms, including a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, shortness of breath, and coughing.
If you have specific questions, please call our office at (714) 731-6549 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and healthy
Tustin Hearing Center Staff