At Tustin Hearing Center we often work with patients who are referred by physicians. What differentiates us from the typical hearing center is that all of us have been trained in diagnostic audiology as well as rehabilitative audiology. As a professional courtesy, we will fax/mail a report with all our findings. We welcome your questions and referrals.
Did You Know?
- There are over 19 million people that have undiagnosed hearing loss.
- 1 out of 4 of your patients over the age of 50 has a hearing loss.
- Hearing loss is the 4th most common treatable condition behind diabetes.
- A hearing patient is a happier person and experiences significant improvement in overall quality of life issues.
- Hearing patients are easier to communicate with and are more compliant with medications and treatment plans.
- We are seeing more and more instances of isolation, depression and codependence for these patients
Why Refer to Tustin Hearing Center?
- We have been providing audiology services in Tustin for over 20 years.
- We have 6 Audiologists on staff.
- We are doctors of audiology and have been fully trained to diagnose hearing loss by using state of the art technology and also help treat the hearing loss by the use of a hearing aid.
- Our practice has the flexibility to work with all hearing aid manufacturers and insurances.
- We accept private insurances and can verify benefits (or lack there of) for HMO patients. Many of our patients have senior HMO plans and because there are no benefits for hearing aids, come to us. Our prices are competitive and not based on an inflated price with a discount.
Did You Know?
Studies have shown that it takes on average 7 years for a patient to come to terms with their hearing loss and take the necessary steps to address it.
Hearing loss can be a debilitating condition that affects millions of people. It is a condition that many are not prepared to address as they feel inferior or feel that they are aging. Many of these patients take matters into their own hands and visit places that may or may not help them. We are encouraging all PCP’s in the area to talk to their patients about hearing loss and encourage them to have their hearing tested by a professional center. We would like you to consider us a resource for these patients.
Are there any patients that you feel have hearing loss, that we can help today? Let us know if you have any questions regarding our Referral Process. We would like to partner with you in effort to provide a solution to your patients suffering from hearing loss. Here is a list of our comprehensive services we offer:
Audiological Diagnostic Services
- Audiological Evaluation
- Pediatric Audiological Evaluation
- Impedance Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Reflex Decay
- Eustachian Tube Function
- Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response (ABR)
Hearing Devices and Rehabilitative Services
- Hearing Aid Consultation
- Hearing Aid Evaluation
- Hearing Aid Recheck
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom Noise Protection Device
- Tinnitus Masking Device
- Aural Rehabilitation
Please contact us about any questions you have or click here to download a referral form.