Starkey Hearing Aids
Looking for Starkey Hearing Aids? Think of Tustin Hearing Center!
We are an independently owned Audiology practice serving patients for over 28 years. Founded by Audiologist – Dr. Janell Reid in 1989, we have since helped thousands of people hear better with Starkey and other hearing aid manufacturers.
Our Audiologists only work with the top hearing aid manufacturers and most advanced and effective hearing aids out there! These top manufacturers include Starkey!
We are excited to announce that Starkey has a new product! Introducing Muse hearing aids. Featuring hearing technology made for the next generation of hearing aid wearers, Muse offers a variety of styles, clarity and comfort in noise, high-quality music listening and more. Muse hearing aids can process every sound uniquely, enabling people to hear all the subtleties of life even in complex listening environments: the inflection in the voice of a spouse or the nuances in the notes of a favorite song. They provide an ultra-high definition audio experience and are designed to enhance listening enjoyment in every situation you’re in.
Some of the unique benefits Muse offers include:
- High-quality audio experience with exceptional comfort for a personalized listening experience
- Improved phone conversations with ear-to-ear phone streaming
- Wireless functionality and connectivity with SurfLink accessories for remote hearing aid control and streaming capabilities
- A dedicated music memory developed with input from professional musicians for a high-definition music listening experience
- Customizable tinnitus relief with our Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids
- Simultaneous processing of multiple sounds for a unique and comprehensive listening experience that makes speech crisp and clear while preserving the natural sound quality of ambient elements
- Clearer and easier conversations with precise speech audibility and accurate speech detection in difficult listening situations
- No buzzing or whistling
- Durability and dependability with our next-generation moisture and wax repellent, Surface Nanoshield
- Enhanced radio sensitivity for increased streaming range, Muse offers nearly double the streaming range of our previous generation of wireless technology
Special for Single-Sided Hearing Loss
Within the Muse family, the new wireless CROS system offers hearing aids designed specifically to aid patients with single-sided hearing loss. A BiCROS solution is also available and can benefit patients with little to no hearing in one of their ears and hearing loss in their better ear.
EXPLORE WIRELESS HEARING AID AND DIGITAL HEARING AID STYLES TO FIND THE ONE THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
Starkey offers a wide range of products, including everything from behind-the-ear hearing aids to "invisible" hearing aids, which are very small and fit completely in the canal. Their made for iPhone Hearing Aid, the Halo, and easy-to-use TruLink™ Hearing Control app are engineered to work specifically with your iPhone, iPad® and iPod touch®. Together, Halo and TruLink are designed to stream phone calls, music and more, directly from your iPhone to your hearing aids. Now available in two styles to fit individuals with mild to severe hearing loss.
Starkey has a simple premise: “Alone we can’t do much. Together, we can change the world.” They live that vision every day – and it’s why with every Starkey Hearing Technologies’ product purchased, they donate to the Starkey Hearing Foundation to help more people in need around the world receive the gift of hearing. To date they have given over 1 million hearing aids to people around the world, and our very own Audiologist – Dr. Linda Farrow, joined Starkey on one of their missions to assist in fitting hearing aids to those in need!
Find out if Starkey is right for you! If you are interested in knowing more about Starkey Hearing Aids, call Tustin Hearing Center for your personalized appointment. We work closely with you to have a clear understanding and explanation of your personal hearing situation so we can provide hearing aid recommendations to meet your individual needs, with the complete follow up care that you deserve!