The need to communicate begins at birth and continues throughout life. Because hearing loss may happen so gradually that it goes unnoticed, it is important to remember that hearing loss of any extent and at any age should never be taken lightly.
Hearing loss inhibits a person’s ability to experience the sounds around them. This affects not only their lives, but also the lives of those with whom they interact, such as children, family members, work associates and friends.
Tustin Hearing Center has many hearing solutions to suit your needs, whether you are looking for hearing aids, accessories, assistive listening devices or protective plugs. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call us today.
Comprehensive and Custom Services
Tustin Hearing Center is your solution for all audiology and hearing aid needs, including:
• Diagnostic hearing evaluations and consultations
• Hearing aid evaluations
• Computerized hearing aid adjustments
• Complete line of hearing aids using the latest technology
• In-house repairs
• Custom-made ear molds, hearing protection molds & swim plugs
• Dizziness evaluations
• FREE trial period with all hearing aids
During Your One-on-One Initial Consultation:
• Discuss your hearing concerns and your personal listening needs
• Test your hearing to verify the type and degree of hearing loss
• Establish whether or not you need medical intervention and/or hearing aid assistance
For some patients, hearing aids are not the best or only solution. Other devices such as TV or telephone amplifiers and FM systems provide the necessary assistance.
• How it looks, how it feels, and how it helps you hear
• 60 day no-risk trial period
• Health Insurance
• Payment Plans
• Credit Cards